* March 2017. Version 11.66e.
New high-speed modes are added.
* July 2016. Version 11.65.
Added support for the ATmega324PB, ATmega328PB.
* August 2015. Version 11.64.
Updated appearance of the Lock/Fuse Bits window.
* March 2015. Version 11.63.
Added support for the ATmega48PB, ATmega88PB, ATmega168PB.
* June 2014. Version 11.62.
Added support for the ATtiny441, ATtiny841, ATtiny828.
* December 2013. Version 11.61.
Added support for the ATtiny87, ATtiny167.
* July 2013. Version 11.60.
Added support for the ATtiny1634, ATmega64RFR2/644RFR2, ATmega128RFR2/1284RFR2, ATmega256RFR2/2564RFR2.
* November 2012. Version 11.59.
Added support for the ATtiny2313A, ATtiny4313, ATtiny461A, ATtiny861A and ATtiny84A.
* March 2012. Version 11.58.
Log-file now can be started from command line.
* September 2011. Version 11.57.
Now the program works under Windows XP and Windows 7.
* October 2010. Version 11.56.
A mistake is corrected in programming extended fuse byte for ATMega64С1/ATMega64M1.
* August 2010. Version 11.55.
Added support for the ATmega324A.
* June 2010. Version 11.54.
Added support for the ATtiny261A.
* April 2010. Version 11.53.
A mistake corrected in the window “Lock/fuse-bytes settings” for AT90USB128x.
* February 2010. Version 11.52.
Added support for the ATmega128RFA1.
* January 2010. Version 11.51.
Added support for the AT90PWM81.
* December 2009. Version 11.50.
Added support for the AT25DF041.
* November 2009. Version 11.49.
Added support for the AT25DF031.
* October 2009. Version 11.48.
Added support for the AT25DF021.
* September 2009. Version 11.47.
Added support for the ATmega16M1 ATmega32M1 ATmega64M1.
* August 2009. Version 11.46.
Added support for the ATmega8HVA, ATmega16HVA, ATmega16HVB, ATmega32HVB.
* July 2009. Version 11.45.
Added support for the ATmega8U2, ATmega16U2, ATmega32U2.
* June 2009. Version 11.44.
Added support for the ATtiny24A/44A, ATmega48A/8A/88A, ATmega164PA/324PA, ATmega644PA/64A/128A.
* May 2009. Version 11.43.
Added support for the ATtiny43U.
* April 2009. Version 11.42.
Added support for the ATtiny48 and ATtiny88.
* March 2009. Version 11.41.
Added support for the ATA6612 and ATA6613.
* February 2009. Version 11.40.
Added support for the ATMega32U6.
* January 2009. Version 11.39.
Added support for the ATmega168V and ATmega32U4.
* December 2008. Version 11.38.
Added support for the ATmega16U4.
* November 2008. Version 11.37.
RESET function updated.
* October 2008. Version 11.36.
Added support for the AT26F021 and AT26F041A.
* September 2008. Version 11.35.
Added support for the AT25128.
* August 2008. Version 11.34.
Quiet autoprogram mode is available in command line. It is used the same way as autoprogram mode, unless the program doesn’t wait for customer’s activity. Output to log.txt file. Added support for the tiny13A mega16A, mega32A.
* July 2008. Version 11.33.
Added support for the ATA6602 and ATA6603.
* June 2008. Version 11.32.
Correction for AT90PWM2/2B/3/3B.
* May 2008. Version 11.31.
Added support for the ATMega32С1/32M1, ATMega1284P, AT25512
* April 2008. Version 11.30.
Added support for the ATMega48P/88P/168P/328P.
* March 2008. Version 11.29.
Added support for the AT45DB011D.
Added programming mode “power of 2” bit for AT45 series.
* February 2008. Version 11.28.
Fix flash memory reading and verification for ATmega256*.
* January 2008. Version 11.27.
Added support for the AT45DB021D.
* December 2007. Version 11.26.
Added support for the AT26F004, AT26DF161, AT26DF321.
* November 2007. Version 11.25.
Added support for the AT45DB161D.
* October 2007. Version 11.24.
Added support for the AT90PWM216/316.
Programming order updated in auto-program mode. Now Flash memory is programmed after EEPROM.
* September 2007. Version 11.23.
Increased number of COM-ports for ASISP to work.
COM-port number may be selected in the range from 0 to 255.
* August 2007. Version 11.22.
Added support for the ATmega164P/324P/644P.
Added support for AT26DF081A.
* July 2007. Version 11.21.
Added support for the ATmega329P and ATmega3290P.
* June 2007. Version 11.20.
Added support for the AT90USB82 and AT90USB162.
Writing/reading procedure is sped up for AT45 series.
* May 2007. Version 11.19.
Added support for the ATtiny261/461/861.
* April 2007. Version 11.18.
Fixed reading signature for the ATmega640.
The AT89S and AT45DB series are excluded.
* February 2007. Version 11.17.
Fixed EEPROM memory size value for the ATmega256х.
* December 2006. Version 11.16.
Fix auto determining function for the ATmega644.
* November 2006. Version 11.15.
The COM… COM12 ports range supports now.
* October 2006. Version 11.14.
AT90S2313, AT90S8515, ATmega161 parts are excluded.
* August 2006. Version 11.13.
Added support for the AT45DB041D.
* July 2006. Version 11.12.
Programming speed increased for the AT89S8253.
Added support for the AT90PWM1.
* June 2006. Version 11.11.
Operation with fuse-bits for the AT89S8253 now is available.
* May 2006. Version 11.10.
Fixed writing procedure at a low speed of 7 kHz.
* April 2006. Version 11.09.
Added support for the ATtiny25/45/85.
Fix writing procedure for AVR parts with 256 kByte ROM.
* March 2006. Version 11.08.
Added support for the ATtiny24/44/84.
* February 2006. Version 11.07.
Added support for the ATmega329 and ATmega3290.
* January 2006. Version 11.06.
Increased EEPROM writing speed for AVR microcontrollers.
Operation with the AS2M, AS3 and AS3M programmers is now available.
* December 2005. Version 11.05.
Fixed programming algorithm for the ATtiny series.
* November 2005. Version 11.04.
Added support for the AT90USB1286.
* October 2005. Version 11.03.
Added support for the AT90CAN32, AT90CAN64, AT45DB321C.
* September 2005. Version 11.02.
Added support for the ATmega640.
* August 2005. Version 11.01.
Synchronization procedure is modified for AVR microcontrollers.
* August 2005. Version 11.00.
Initial version of ASISP program for AS2M and AS3 programmers.